EHMA is pleased to launch the Call for Abstracts for the EHMA 2021 Annual Conference. Participate in the EHMA 2021 Annual Conference by sharing your research with the full health management ecosystem.
Your research will be fundamental to identify, discuss and address current and future needs of health management in Europe and worldwide. EHMA 2021 will give you the opportunity to showcase your work to a wide audience of academia, researchers, health managers, healthcare professionals and policy and decision makers from Europe and beyond. By presenting your abstract, you will highlight best practices and share innovative ideas and knowledge on health management with leading experts in the field.
We welcome abstracts addressing the conference theme ‘Health Management: managing the present and shaping the future’ and one or more of the following sub-themes:
- Governance and leadership
- Person-centeredness and care integration
- Managing the digital transformation
- Improving healthcare access and outcomes
- Environmental sustainability of health services
- Health workforce
To be considered, all abstracts must be submitted by Monday, 3 May 2021 at 9 AM CEST. You may submit your abstract for an oral presentation or a poster presentation. Please read the submission guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]org
Do not miss the opportunity to take part in the preeminent European conference on health management and share this exciting news with your colleagues and network!
We look forward to seeing you at EHMA 2021!
- 8 March 2021: Opening of the Call for Abstracts
- 3 May 2021: Deadline to submit abstracts
- 18 June 2021: All abstract submitters will be notified of the outcome via email
- 2 July 2021: Communication of the exact date and time of the assigned session for accepted oral presentations
- 6 August 2021: Deadline to register to the Conference for authors whose abstracts have been accepted (both oral or posters).